The FP7 Crossover Conference was held directly before the Digital Agenda Assembly on 17th & 18th June at Trinity College in Dublin
What was discussed?
- Open and big data
- Visual analytics
- Modelling and simulation
- Collaborative Governance and Crowdsourcing
- Serious Gaming
- Opinion Mining
Invited speakers include:
- Miguel Gonzalez Sancho, Member of Cabinet of VP Kroes (keynote speaker)
- Emer Coleman, former Deputy Director of UK Government Digital Service
- Alberto Cottica, Policy-Making powered by Networks
- Igor Mayer, Serious games for policy
- Eliot Rich, Systems Thinking, System Dynamics, and Group Decision Support
- Anna Carbone, FuturICT
- Jed Shilling, Millennium Institute
- Tomislav Korman, Croatian Government, Head of Social Media
You can find the final programme here and download the programme brochure from here.
The best policy-making 2.0 applications were awarded a prize.
More information on the venue