posted on May 15, 2013 23:08
The Semantic Interoperability Conference 2013 - SEMIC 2013 - offers a unique opportunity to explore and discuss how Public Administrations can use semantic technologies to make information exchange more efficient and effective, allowing them to operate at lower costs and provide better services. The conference will be held in Dublin on 21 June 2013. This event is organised the day after the Digital Agenda Assembly held on 19 & 20 June.
The conference programme addresses topics such as:
- Basic data for public services;
- Open Standards for eGovernment;
- Data interoperability in the Cloud and on the World-Wide Web;
- Open Government Data and interoperability; and
- Putting interoperability solutions in a regional or local context.
This one-day conference is organised by the ISA Programme of the European Commission.
For more information on the event please visit here.